The role of the External Member is crucial to the Internal Complaints Committee. We provide the following services as an external panel member :-
- Membership as an external member to Internal Committee (ICC) in all legal entities
- Provide hand holding support in the functioning of the ICC
- Assist the ICC in conducting the Inquiry if/when there is a complaint.
- Record the minutes of the regular meetings.
- Assist the Employer in conducting awareness training for all the employees.
- Give appropriate advice as and when called for to the members of the ICC and to any employee who has approached.
- Participating in the hearing and decision making of complaints addressed to the Internal Committee in case of an incident of sexual harassment.